cosmo tip #249
when hes having sex with you, shout out your own name instead of his.
look at it like this
when a girl gets rejected, she thinks it’s something that she did or did not do, she thinks there’s something wrong with herself that would make a guy not wanna be with her
but when a guy gets rejected, he thinks there’s something wrong with the girl who rejected him, ‘she just wants to date assholes’, ‘she’s a bitch’, so on and so forth
and that’s some bullshit
- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
- Let someone know you’re not interested.
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine complements.
- Have more patience while waiting in lines.
- a group of guys going out: hell yeah man i'm gonna get fucked up and if i find a hot girl i wanna take home i might need a wingman just fyi
- a group of girls going out: okay ladies remember we're going in in formation B so we don't lose sight of one another, but if there's any trouble we decided on secret hand gesture alpha-6. don't accept drinks from anybody, we just can't risk it tonight. stacey, did you print out the blueprints of the frat house? oh i see you color coded it so we know which areas have the highest population density and which rooms are well lit, excellent. marie i need that report on incidents of date rape from the last five years. thanks. alright, i think we're all set then. remember the buddy system. let's have a wild night ladies, but stay safe.